Thursday, January 15, 2009

Madagascar Quilt

My daughter is the BIGGEST Madagascar fan. She hasn't ever gotten really "in to" anything until she saw this movie. I bet you she has watched it at least 2 times a day since she discovered this movie. So, me being the wonderful Mommy that I am (lol) I decided to make her a Madagascar Quilt. So I layed it out and measured lines with tape over and over and over.....

I also sewed each line after it was measured. Over and over and over.........

And the finished quilt is..........................Crooked.........lmao What the hell??Well, the good part is that my daughter is only 3.5 years old so she doesn't know the difference between straight and crooked right now..... She LOVES it and that is the part that matters :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment