Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yes, I am new

I am new to the quilting world. I still have a ton to learn and I do not recommend anybody ask my advice on how to do something.....lol I have made my share of rag quilts but NOW I have decided to graduate from them on to the "real deal". I hope one day to teach myself how to free motion quilt. I LOVE the look of stippling and maybe one day me and my little Singer 1120 can do it. I would also like to brave hand quilting one of these days.
I also like to sew little projects from time to time. I have made my daughter several pair of lounge pants, taggies and other small things. My next project of things to make for her is an apron.
I do not by any means even think of myself as a somewhat skilled sewer/quilter. I just do what I like and I like what I do. That's all that really matters anyway.
Comments and compliments are always welcomed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment